What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, profession, organisation, etc.)
- IP address
- Browser’s language
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide HARP with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up to our newsletter or contact us via our web contact form.
- Provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use or view our website through tracking by Google Analytics.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Publicly accessible contact details of relevant stakeholders. In this case, the respective people will be asked permission to include them on mailing lists.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with information updates concerning the HARP project.
- Send you invitations to relevant events relating to the HARP project.
If you agree, HARP will share your data with the partner organisations of the project consortium so that they may send you relevant information.
List of organisations:
- ADENE – AGENCIA PARA A ENERGIA (Portugal)
- R2M SOLUTION SPAIN SL (Spain)
- EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL CITIZENS ORGANISATION FOR STANDARDISATION (Belgium)
- UNIVERSIDADE DO MINHO (Portugal)
- ANIMA Federazione delle Associazioni Nazionali dell’Industria Meccanica Varia ed Affine (Italy)
- European Solar Thermal Industry Federation (Belgium)
- Association of the European Heating Industry (Belgium)
- ACCADEMIA EUROPEA DI BOLZANO (Italy)
- AGENZIA NAZIONALE PER LE NUOVE TECNOLOGIE, L’ENERGIA E LO SVILUPPO ECONOMICO SOSTENIBILE (Italy)
- DEUTSCHE ENERGIE-AGENTUR GMBH (Germany)
- CREARA CONSULTORES SL (Spain)
- Uwe Trenkner (Belgium)
- DECO -ASSOCIACAO PORTUGUESA PARA ADEFESA DO CONSUMIDOR (Portugal)
- UNICLIMA (France)
- UNIVERSIDADE NOVA DE LISBOA (Portugal)
- Energies et Avenir (France)
- ORGANIZACION DE CONSUMIDORES Y USUARIOS-ASOCIACION (Spain)
- ENERGIES 2050 (France)
How do we store your data?
Our Company will keep your personal contact details for the duration of the project until the end of July 2022. Once this time period has expired, we will permanently delete your data from all servers and online repositories.
What are your data protection rights?
HARP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request HARP for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HARP correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HARP to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HARP erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HARP restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to HARP’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HARP transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: (+351) 214 722 800
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
When you open the HARP website, you are also given the possibility to opt-out of cookies directly.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (+351) 214 722 800
Or write to us at: Avenida 5 de Outubro, 208 – 2º Piso, 1050-065 Lisboa, Portugal